For Sale • $4,250,000 FS • 59-615 Ke Iki Road #B • Haleiwa HI 96712
59-615 Ke Iki Road #B
Haleiwa HI 96712
“Architectural masterpiece built with the highest quality construction, dramatic views from anywhere on the property and over 5000 sq. ft. of interior living space”
- Price: $4,250,000
- Ownership: FS – Fee Simple
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Property Taxes: $2,228/month
- Home Exemption: $0
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 201921309
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Interior Living Area: 5,036 Square Feet
- Lanai Area: 564 Square Feet
- Total Living Area: 5,600 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 14,908 Square Feet
- Neighborhood: Mokuleia
- Area: North Shore
- County: Oahu
Contact the Listing Agent
- Elementary School: Sunset Beach
- Middle School: Kahuku
- High School: Kahuku
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Property View: Coastline, Garden, Mountain, Ocean, Sunset
- Amenities: Bedroom on 1st Floor, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Landscaped, Patio/Deck, Storage
- Inclusions: Auto Garage Door Opener, Blinds, Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drapes, Dryer, Lawn Sprinkler, Microwave Hood, Microwave, Photovoltaic, Range Hood, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Architectural Style: Single Family
- Exterior Construction: Above Ground, Double Wall, Wood Frame
- Year Built: 2008
An architectural masterpiece built with the highest quality construction, dramatic views from just about anywhere on the property and over 5000 sq. ft. of interior living space. Enter into this home through a dramatic foyer, surrounded by natural custom wood and stone features with natural light casting a beautiful glow throughout. Passing through the open air Main Living Room with dramatic ocean views, you transition to the Dining and Kitchen to find the highest quality Wolf and Sub Zero appliances as well as 39 owned PV panels. All of the main interior living, kitchen and dining areas take full advantage of this one of a kind location perched safely just above Ke Iki Beach on solid volcanic rock.
59-615 Ke Iki Road Unit #B, Haleiwa, HI 96712
Meet the Listing Agent, Michael Shower (RA) Lic#: RS-66069
Michael Shower (RA) (Lic#: RS-66069) is a Top Producing agent specializing in Oahu Real Estate. His dedication to his clients has helped him to become one of the most successful agents both on Oahu and on the national stage.
Michael is a Previews Property Specialist and 2018 International President’s Premier Award Winner, placing him in the Top 1% in Volume Sales for Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide.
Michael has built a steady, long-term record of success over the years by focusing on his clients first.
In 2015 and 2013 he received the Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite status. This is a designation placing him in the Top 3% of all Coldwell Banker agents in North America. Additionally, in the 4th Quarter of 2014 Michael ranked in the top 3% of more than 42,000 Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
He is a 2011 International Diamond Society Award Winner and a Coldwell Banker Top Listor Award Winner in 2009.
Have questions? Contact Michael today to discuss how to best accomplish your real estate goals going forward.